BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

They called me Nono ♥

 Farah Nadhirah  Farah Querida 
Fanade and Faiz

Hello everybody. Ops ?

Hehe, okay just want to share something new from my new bestfriend. Here it is, Farah Nadhirah and Farah Izzati. They create my new nickname, NONO. Haha Faiz create it and they started using it all the time. Haha I love it verrrry much babe. Feel like a special friend. Ops ? Perasan tak sudah. Haha dorang ni bestfriend since sekolah lama lagi. Okay jealous sangat. Hope my bestfriend here too. But never mind lah, I've found the new one. But don't get me wrong, I still love you guys okay ? Never and ever forget you my forever bestfriend. Muah muah, let me kiss you. :* Nahh kay sambung. Even they're bestfriend but their attitude and character are totally different. Fanade garang but only someone who close to her can see how 'manja' she is. Faiz pula sangat manja and soft. Haha but they were match together. Ops haha macam couple pulak. Habis lah kembang kawan aku ni ;p Ni yang nak bawa jarum cucuk dekat pun gung masing masing ;p OPS! Okay like seriously, only both of them yang aku tak pernah terasa hati cause of dorang sangat mementingkan kawan. And I love that. Feel comfort to be with them. Whenever I need them, they always free for me. Really? Yaah, i think so x) Ahaha, they're in second intake. And when the first I met them, I thought that they're kind of 'sombong' person. Eh no ! How to describe eh ? Haih. There's something lah. But I don't know when, we suddenly get close and closer. Haha Fanade is my bro and Faiz is my baby. Girls, just want you to know that I love you so much and I've been missing you guys. Love yaa. Neyna ♥ Qaqa, my husband, haha don't worry baby. You're always in my heart okay ? Don't get jelly baby. Flying kiss from me. :*